Friday 18 November 2016

Se7en 1 Minute Reshoot vs. The Original Se7en Opening Scene


Original Se7en Opening Scene

When we first looked at Se7en, I wasn't quite sure about it. The opening scene doesn't reveal much about the film, and there a several simplistic techniques used. The use of Over-The-Shoulder (OTS) and Point Of View (POV) shots give the audience a sense of presence - they feel as if this is happening to them whilst raising questions about what's going on.
Anyway, there's not really much I can do but say enjoy, and if you have any feedback, leave it in the comments.

Se7en 1 Minute Reshoot

I can’t say much about this, after all, especially since I helped make it, but I’d like to say we did well. The use of light and camera angles helped create a disorientated, slightly sinister atmosphere to the scene. We also used. Using the scene's original soundtrack, we (myself, Khaleem, Mateusz, and Tariq) were able to create a similar (if not better) opening scene.




And that's all for this week, see you at the same time same place in a week.
#1T4TS

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment